Do you have experience in successfully launching online courses and products? Are you passionate about project management and getting the best outcome for your client? Do you love helping conscious businesses to grow?
We are looking for an Online Launch Project Manager to join the team on an adhoc basis for a series of online launches.
- You have experience and a successful track record in managing profitable high quality launches
- You have experience in managing projects and 3rd parties from start to finish
- You are a thought leader in the world of launching online courses and products
- You can work at a fast pace, and are capable of working autonomously to a strategy
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are available for project work on a monthly/quarterly basis. Currently the next two launches are planned for around July and October this year.
- You have proven launch models, whether through using known formulas such e.g. Project Launch Formula or your own
Tools currently used in the business:
Excel, Word, Google Drive, Dropbox, Apple programmes, Mailchimp, Leadpages, WordPress, Acuity Scheduling, all Social Media channels, Wishlist Member, PayPal, Xero, Linux, VPS hosting with plans to move to Infusionsoft/Ontraport in the future.
Please complete this form >>
Applications close 25th March.
We will be contacting successful applicants in March to interview for a start date in April.
Please note: Due to the volume of applications we receive we will only be able to reply to successful candidates. Thank you for your interest in working with Rebecca Campbell’s Team.