We are currently recruiting for the following positions.
ONLINE BUSINESS MANAGER
Online Business Manager for rapidly growing conscious creative company + bestselling author
The Role Description:
This is a rare opportunity to join a fast-growing international creative company devoted to making the world a better place.
Rebecca Campbell is an international bestselling author, creative and spiritual teacher. The company Rebecca Campbell Creative Ltd is dedicated to inspiring people to live a soul led life through their creations (books, courses, trainings, workshops, meditations, digital products and more).
The company is looking for a hands-on self-starter to join the team and work on the operations side of the business. To support the work of Rebecca Campbell and the company. The successful applicant will work alongside and report into the CEO/Creative Director and founder (Rebecca Campbell). They will work along other team members and third parties such as publisher (Hay House) designer, developer, infuisionsoft specialist, strategist, accountant, marketing companies and film makers.
The ideal person will be able to hold a big vision while also maintaining a high attention to detail. They will be a self-starter and would suit a professional who wants to work for a company that they believe in and enjoy the flexibility of remote working. They will love taking on responsibility and supporting both the business and the Creative Director Rebecca Campbell.
It is an exceptional opportunity for someone who is hungry and devoted to growing the business and growing alongside it. Bonuses available if business goals are met.
Please only apply if you are serious about a long-term commitment and able to devote yourself solely to this business (no other clients). Please do not apply if you want to be a published author or spiritual teacher yourself. This is a role to support the growth of the business.
This is a full time predominately virtual position and would suit someone based in London, or the UK, although location not imperative. Depending on geographical location of successful applicant, amount of in person work and travel will vary.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Project management
- Product Management and Launching (books, digital products, online courses and membership site)
- Event organization and support
- Customer Service
- Content planning, delivery and scheduling (website, newsletter and social media)
- Community management
The ideal candidate:
- Is a self-starter who can manage the balance of perfectionism & delivery
- Is serious about a long-term commitment and able to devote them self solely to this business (no other clients). Please do not apply if you want to be a published author or spiritual teacher yourself. This is a role to support the growth of the business.
- Is based in London or the UK (however location is not a deal breaker). This is a full time predominately virtual position with some face to face working. Depending on geographical location of successful applicant, amount of in person work and travel will vary.
Programs used by the business:
- Xero (accounting, VAT/VATMOS registered company)
- Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint + Excel)
- Social Platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube
- Social media scheduling programs
- Photoshop (very basic – not essential)
- Basic audio editing (very basic – not essential)
Please include a photo of you in your application/resume.
Working with Rebecca (award winning creative director) to create cutting edge, unique and fresh design for website, identity, projects, products and social media templates. In charge of brand quality, pushing visual style forward and standing out.APPLY
WEB DEVELOPER & TECH SUPPORT
Assisting Rebecca and team in large scale launches and other technical support.APPLY
SOCIAL MEDIA SUPPORT
Very basic level of photoshop to work with existing design templates. Scheduling of social media posts across channels including Facebook and twitter. Love of repetitive tasks.APPLY