This is a rare opportunity for a talented, driven digital designer to join an international conscious creative company that is rapidly growing.
The company has high creative vision and the work is varied with big opportunity for creative expression. This is likely a full-time role, however we are open to different ways of working for the right applicant (full time employee, contractor or agency). We would consider a 4 day work week if attractive to applicant.
The ideal applicant will be passionate about creating new forms of digital expression, has a high attention to detail and has experience in establishing and maintaining brand guidelines across all creative and digital assets.
They will be responsible for owning and driving a unique, cutting edge creative vision of an already creative led company. They will work directly into the Chief Artist and CEO (award winning creative director). Performance bonuses available on top of agreed salary/contractor rate depending on applicant and performance.
This role could suit:
- Someone in the corporate world with a strong portfolio of brands who is looking to join a company that is more in alignment with who they are and what they want to contribute to the world
- Someone who wants to make the most of the flexibility of remote working
- A design agency or contractor looking to secure a major long term client
The ideal candidate, studio or company:
- Is traditionally trained with an ability to create brands, sub brands and brand guidelines
- Will ensure all creative and digital assets are consistent with brand guidelines
- Has a love of typography, aesthetics, digital, new media and craft
- Ability to use design programs such as photoshop, indesign
- An interest in learning new things and trying new media
- Responsible for upholding the visual vision for the company
- Proactively direct the visual communication of the company
- Will proactively come up with new ways of expression
- Possesses extreme attention to detail
- Has UX experience
- Has web and email design experience
- App design experience ideal but not necessary
- Has front end development experience (WordPress)
- Has skills to create landing pages, develop email marketing collateral, banners, social media and other online marketing materials and lead pages ideal
- Has a love of beauty, nature, texture and aesthetics
- Has a desire to inspire soulful genuine connection with people through their creations
- Is a team player, proactive with the ability to manage their own time (while working to deadlines and to project management)
Please send portfolio/website and email of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 10th of May.